My grandpa has Alzheimer’s so he has no idea who my grandma is but everyday for the last three or four months he brings her in flowers from their garden and asks her to run away with him and be his wife and everyday she says she already is and everyday the smile my grandpa gets on his face is the most beautiful heartfelt thing I have ever seen.
It’s scary to find someone that makes you happy. You start giving them all of your attention because they’re what makes you forget everything bad that’s going on in your life. They’re the first person you want to talk to in the morning and the last one before you sleep just so you can start and end your day with a smile. It all sounds great to have that someone, but it’s scary to think about how easily they could just leave and take that happiness away too when they go.
- tumblr: just give us two people and we'll ship them
- shows: but they're fictional
- tumblr: no problem
- movies: but we'll never be in anything else ever
- tumblr: don't fret we have gifs
- books: but they die
- tumblr: pfff we're used to that
- nature: but they're animals
- tumblr: it's fine
- science: but they're chemical elements
- tumblr: we don't discriminate you piece of shit
- countries: how do you even-
- tumblr: we find a way
Airports see more sincere kisses than wedding halls. The walls of hospitals have heard more prayers than the walls of churches.
- me: hey dude can i borrow that game
- friend: *nervously looks into kinect camera* uh.. no.. why don't you just buy it at full retail price
- me: why are you so sweaty
- friend: *points at kinect* it's watching us..